Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's okay, it's alright

Jamie was putting Sweets to bed last night and she started to chew her sleeve on her pj's. He looked at her and told her no and moved her arm away from her mouth. She looked at him and said "it's okay, it's alright"....

As I was getting ready for work this morning, Sweets was watching me. I was spraying perfume and moved my arm down not realizing sweets was right by me. I hit her head with the bottle and when I looked at her she started to cry. I immediately picked her up and hugged her telling her how sorry I was. I kissed her head and rocked her while I continued to tell her I was sorry. After about a minute she stopped crying and looked at me and said "It's okay, it's alright"...

5 comments:

The Palmers said...

How cute is that!

Jason and Tawni said...

That is hilarious! Now you will have to watch your potty mouth because she will repeat what you say! jk I can't even believe that she is going to be turning 2 years old. Or maybe she already did. Either way, she is growing up way too fast!!!

Anonymous said...

geez, toes, so abusive to baby sweets! btw, I love her photo, Auntie Tala needs a copy (hint hint)

Idahomikkelson said...

She is getting so big! I am so exicted to have you come visit. I feel so special that you're going to plan on spending your anniversary with us. Are you ready to spend time with two babies? Only 3 weeks left! talk to you soon.

Sam and/or Monika said...

oh my goodness, what a doll! sweet story.